Thursday, March 22, 2018

Diverse Sources Interview- By Kaylee Ware

Hannah Emmert



Age: 21
Major: Advertising
Class: Junior
Hometown: San Antonio, TX

1. What is DACA?
"DACA stands for differed action of childhood arrivals, or something like that... it basically protects kids that aren't really citizens even though they lived here since they were babies"

2. How do you feel about it?
"Honestly, I don't really like to mess with politics. but I can understand both sides of the issue. "

3. How has it affected you?
"it hasn't really affected me personally, but growing up in San Antonio, its always been talked about"

4. Why do you think DACA is a thing?
"I think it's a thing because its a prevalent issue in our society"

5. If you could change anything about it what would it be?
"I'm not really sure if I would change anything about it or not... I'm not really into politics that much"



Angelica Moore


Age: 22
Major: Social Work
Class: Senior
Hometown: Cypress, TX

1. What is DACA? 
"it protects immigrant kids and children"

2. How do you Feel about it? 
"I love it! I'm a big supporter of DACA. I think it's important that we keep it."

3. How has it affected you? 
"I'm a very empathetic person, and so when I heard stories about kids being sent away.. it just broke my heart. DACA changes that though. It protects them."
4. Why do you think DACA is a thing?
" I think it's a law because it's a controversial issue, but if you're empathetic and understanding towards these kids, then you'll see that DACA helps them"
5. If you could change anything about it what would it be?
"I'm not sure honestly"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.