a_g744@txstate.edu, faa21@txstate.edu
Samantha Ladwig
Age: 21
Major: Special Education
Class: Junior
Hometown: McKinney, TX
1.) What is DACA?
- "I think its an immigration program for children. I've seen it on the news a lot, and know it's a controversial topic among politics today."
2.) How do you feel about it?
- "I guess I feel neutral about it. I do feel really bad for the kids that are forced to leave the country (U.S) against their will."
3.) Why do you feel that way?
- "I believe everybody should have an equal chance to make a life for themselves in America, and to be in the process of that and it suddenly be taken away from you, it's pretty sad."
4.) Have you been affected by DACA?
- "I have not been personally affected by DACA."
5.) If you were in charge, how would you fix DACA?
- " Check ups on immigrants or more background checks. I am not entirely sure."

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.